1st Person: Stories of Loss, Hope & Peace (2001)
When do you know to let go?
And when do you remember?
For the first anniversary of the tragedy of 9/11, MediaRites put together a a collection of first person stories dealing with grief and loss. Hosted by Dmae Roberts, this CD collection has stories from some of the finest independent producers and writers around the country.
Hear the following:
* Ginger Miles leaving Manhattan on September 11th
* Michael Johnson explaining a tragedy to his daughter in San Francisco
* Katie Davis trying to understand her neighborhood kids in Washington DC
* Nicky Van der Puy and Sandy Lyon talking to an Auschwitz survivor in Wisconsin
* A teenager in Portland, Oregon confiding in what gives her hope despite prejudice.
1st Person: Stories of Loss, Hope and Peace was produced by MediaRites Productions with funding from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the National Endowment for the Arts and the Regional Arts and Culture Council.
NOTE: We only ship within the United States – NO international shipping, including Canada and Mexico.